|Distributed by Sports Construction Group and made with Shaw Sportexe's advanced MonoTech fiber, PowerBlade HP+ combines the softness and lush appearance of natural grass with the engineered performance of modern synthetic turf. PowerBlade HP+'s duo-tone monofilament fibers give the appearance of natural grass, and since there is no post-fibrillation (fiber breakdown), your field will maintain its impressive look and feel for years to come. PowerBlade HP+ was carefully engineered to combine softness and durability for year-round, multi-purpose use. The system is available in four different configurations, each with its own distinct benefits.
- PowerBlade HP+ 2.5 is a sand/rubber infilled system, designed to maximize player speed and performance.
- PowerBlade HP+ 2.25 is an infill mixture of sand and rubber. This combination provides for a firm surface, predictable ball roll with increased player performance.
- PowerBlade HP+ 2.0R is a 100% rubber infilled system, engineered to provide a low G-max rating for maximum player safety.
- PowerBlade HP+ 2.0SR is designed specifically for faster gameplay and has passed the testing requirements to qualify as a FIFA 1-Star surface. It contains a specially engineered sand/rubber ratio, which makes for a denser surface, enhancing speed and ensuring consistent ball roll.
- A true monofilament synthetic turf system
- Extremely soft, yet durable
- No post-fibrillation (fiber breakdown)
- Advanced MonoTech fiber is exclusive in North America
- Two-tone fiber provides a more natural looking field